Import and manage seismic data such as UHR, Sparker and Sub Bottom Profiler, in addition to regular 2D and 3D seismic. The SEG-Y Scanner let`s you investigate the File and Trace Header and preview the location of seismic file in the map to QC the files prior to import.
Import and manage borehole, CPT, Vibrocores and well data. The add-in supports AGS and LAS files and will write all data to native ArcGIS formats.
Three connected viewers
Ground Model for ArcGIS lets you visualize the data in a 3D Viewer, Cross Section Viewer and Log Viewer.
- Boreholes are projected on to the Cross Section Window if within a users specified buffer distance
- Interpreted horizons are shown as intersection lines on Cross Section Viewer and Log Viewer
- View multiple boreholes side by side
- Cursor tracking between Log Viewer, 3D Viewer and Cross Section Viewer
- Cursor tracking between Cross Section Viewer and Map
Visualize and communicate results with project stakeholders through ArcGIS Online or Portal for ArcGIS.
Build user friendly apps using Web AppBuilder with Geocaps dedicated subsurface viewer.
Read more about our Subsurface Portal for ArcGIS